Sunday, December 29, 2013

2014

the brand spanking new year of 2014 is right around the corner.  generally people prepare themselves with an idea of what they should do differently in the coming year; a resolution.  i've never really decided on one, so, of course, i've also never really stuck with one.
so i guess, maybe i should have a new year resolution. first, i had to remind myself what that truly means. "resolution" in its basic form, is a decision or determination. ok, now those are some words i can work with.
i've been struggling lately with an efficient schedule. so i've decided my resolution to be:

to create a schedule to maximize my time and efficiency to become a better mother, girlfriend, and contributor to society.

does that make sense? am i asking too much of myself? will i be able to stick it out? i guess we'll find out.

what's your resolution?

also, happy birthday to my little brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment